Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Sin City Comedy Show @ Miracle Mile


The Sin City Comedy Show is at the V Theater in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood. Being that my seats were from Houseseats.com, they were in a second theater upstairs. At first glance, I was thinking for sure  we would be watching the comedians perform the routines on TV rather than live since there were a bunch of TV's up on the stage and there was also a stage downstairs. This was a disappointing thought. Luckily, this was not the case. There were 4 comedians...and it was a great show! None of the comedians were big names that I'd recognize immediately, however, they were great, kept the audience laughing and there weren't any awkward silences to speak of. I would definitely recommend this to everyone if you get the chance to go. Being a comedy show, I am sure the comedians will be different each time but I don't doubt hilarious. I am sure I will go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment