Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Houseseats.com


A few months ago Jason became a member of the website Houseseats.com. Its this great website that for a monthly or yearly fee you get access to free tickets to a ton of amazing local shows.
Since he became a member we have seen so many shows. Some were great, some...not so much...but all in all, well worth the yearly fee. We look forward to seeing new shows all the time, and are constantly checking the website to see whats available. So, I have decided to do a blog on all the shows we have seen...The opinions I share are just mine alone and by all means, go...see the shows yourself and see how you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment