Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Dane Cook - Isolated Incident @ Hard Rock


This show was by far the most exciting find on Houseseats.comDane Cook's Isolated Incident Comedy Tour at the Hard Rock Hotel. I love, Dane Cook, his humor is just my style. I had seen this tour performance previously, but his jokes never get old so I jumped at the chance to go again. Dane had extended his tour and had chosen to return to Las Vegas for a second time. When I heard this I immediately started looking for tickets. I hunted high and low for cheap tickets, which was impossible. First of all, nothing  in Vegas since the disappearance of the $2.00 buffet is decently priced. Dane sells out fast and his tickets are never cheap. So the day before his show I had pretty much thrown in the towel. That night, I checked houseseats.com to see what was available for the weekend. DANE COOK! I'm sorry, am I seeing correctly? Yes, Dane Cook seats were available. Clearly this had to be too good to be true. The seats were going to be standing room only right? Or piped into the hall? Regardless, I was going. Shock doesn't begin to describe what I was feeling when the usher brought me to my seat. 10 rows back from the stage. So while I may have heard these jokes a time or two before, it was well worth going again and I laughed the entire show. SUFI for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment