Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Guy Fieri Roadshow @ Mandalay Bay


The Guy Fieri Roadshow at The House of Blues inside The Mandalay Bay was another crazy find on Houseseats.com. I would have never guessed these tickets would show up on there. I love Guy Fieri's Food Network shows. Diners, Drive-ins & Dives is so great, it constantly makes me hungry and any chance to try out these locations I take it! I wasn't sure what to expect of his roadshow but I knew the seats were standing room only. While I love Guy's TV shows, I am not too sure about the live show. We stood around waiting for quite a while for it to begin. A cooking show has 2 opening acts BTW?! One was the executive chef from the culinary school at UNLV, the second was a mixologist. Guy and his crew finally came on stage and started cooking amongst other things. It was crazy! There wasn't much emphasis on the food itself to be honest, which was a little disappointing. There were games, singing, a performer? Odd. I think a cooking roadshow would be a lot more entertaining if you got to try the food. Just a thought :) Still a fan Guy, just a suggestion for your next tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment