Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Playboy Comedy Show @ Palms


The Playboy Comedy Show is at Palms. I got the tickets off houseseats.com. I didn't know really what to expect from the show with it being a "Playboy" show. The comedians were funny, and extremely adult in their humor. The host of the evening was a previous Playmate of the Year and there was a life size picture of her naked sitting on stage. Other than that, there was no correlation to Playboy. On the downside, the theater was absolutely freezing, and made it almost impossible to pay attention. I would give this show a second chance, I just hope they get the A/C under control in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment