Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Gordie Brown Live @ Golden Nugget


Gordie Brown is at the Golden Nugget. He is along the same lines as Danny Gans was. Its a music show filled with impressions of actors, and musicians with a comedic twist to it all. The show was great! Not something that I would normally have chosen to see, you don't hear too much about it and its not in a prime location. It was a pleasant surprise. The Golden Nugget has had quite a bit of work done to it, and looks great! The showroom is new as well. Gordie Brown does a great job with his impressions. I would recommend this show as a great option for a fun night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment