Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Craig Gass @ Town Square


Craig Gass is a stand up comedian that was performing at The Stage Door Theater at Town Square. Rosy and Jon got the tickets off Houseseats.com and Jason and I said we'd love to go. I had never heard of Craig Gass before but apparently he has been in Sex in The City, The Family Guy, he will have his own Sirius satellite show on the Howard 100 channel amongst other things. The theater was DEAD!! There were about 25 of us so already this was a little awkward for the comedians. Craig had 3 very funny opening acts and then he came on. He is hilarious!!! He chose to make light of the situation due to the lack of audience and made fun of his agent for booking him there. It was great!! I look forward to hearing his show on satellite and would recommend seeing him if he comes back to Vegas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment