Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Love @ Mirage

The Beatles Love Cirque du Soleil show at the Mirage is one of the few I have seen without getting my tickets from Houseseats.com. I would say it is one of the better Cirque shows here in Las Vegas. Based on the Beatles, the stage is set in the round so there isn't a bad seat in the house.
True to Cirque nature there are a million things going on all around you and the Beatles music makes it that much more enjoyable. The feel is true to the time period the Beatles ruled the airwaves. The costumes are amazing, the set is fantastic. I would highly recommend seeing this show, I myself plan on going again soon.

1 comment: