Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Mystere @ Treasure Island

Mystere, the Cirque du Soleil show at Treasure Island, recently went dark for 1 month to make some changes to the show and the theater. My husband did some structural engineering work on the renovations so we received tickets to view the dress rehearsal last night. Not having seen the original production prior to going last night I cannot compare to the new one. However, I will say I absolutely loved what I saw last night.
It was an amazing production. Everything from the costumes and makeup to the choreography. Nothing fell short. Because it was the dress rehearsal there were a few mishaps. A very few, and none of them took away from the show. I was in complete awe with everything I saw. It is truly an amazing show and well worth seeing. It is one of the most reasonably priced Cirque shows in Las Vegas, which makes it all the more worth going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment