Reviewing Las Vegas shows as I see them. I am not employed or paid by anyone to see them, or review them. Its just my opinion, love it or hate it.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Le Reve @ Wynn


We got lucky on Monday and Le Reve was available on Houseseats.com at Wynn Las Vegas!! I quickly grabbed Jason's 2 tickets and told Rosy, she requested her 4 and invited Rose and Bill to join us. I have always wanted to see Le Reve, so I was super excited. The show was amazing!!! Definitely lived up to Cirque du Soleil standards and then some. The theater is configured in the round. The first 2 rows all the way around are "splash zone" seats and are discounted. Who would have ever thought that the first 2 rows would be the cheapest? Our seats were about 10 rows up from the bottom and perfect. The most expensive are the very last rows along the top. They are reclining chairs, with champagne and tv screens to view the show.
The show was so mesmerizing. So many things going on and yet I found it a lot more enjoyable than Ka which also was extremely action packed. Where with Ka, I felt like there was too much going on and I wasn't able to enjoy it, Le Reve was perfect. The theater seating I think had a lot to do with it. The "stage" is nothing short of amazing. It changes so many times I am still wondering how. I would love to see O now and compare the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment